The Karnataka Examination Authority is conducting the KCET 2014 on May 01 and 02 for admission to various UG and PG courses. Check out the courses covered, exam scheme, test centres and important dates for KCET 2014.
The Karnataka Examination Authority is in-charge of conducting admissions for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. For the field of Medicine, engineering, architecture, homeopathy, agriculture and many others a collaborative test is held by the examination authorities conduct the Karnataka Common Entrance Test, KCET. KCET-2014 will be conducted on May 01, 2014 and May 02, 2014, this year.
Courses covered under KCET-2014:
- Medical/Dental (MBBS/BDS)
- Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga (ISM & H)
- Engineering/Technology (BE/BTech)
- Architecture (B Arch)
- BSc in Agriculture, Forestry, Sericulture, Agri-Biotech, Horticulture, Home Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- BTech in Food Tech, Dairy Technology, Fisheries Science, Food Science and Technology, Ag Marketing and Co-operation and Agricultural Engineering
Exam Scheme for KCET-2014:
The test will be conducted for four subjects; Biology, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The first day of the two day test will be conducted for Biology and Mathematics in two separate sessions. The second day, Physics and chemistry papers will be conducted in two sessions.
The question papers will be of 60 marks each and the time period for individual papers will be 80 minutes.
KCET-2014 examination centres:
The exam will be conducted across 52 centres of the state. The candidates can submit the duly filled application forms by April 5.
Important dates for KCET 2014:
- Last date for payment of application fees at bank: March 17, 2014
- Last Date for submission of KEA Copy of challan at school/colleges: March 17, 2014
- Application availability at schools/colleges or speed post: on or after March 22, 2014
- Last date for receipt of KCET 2014 application: April 05, 2014
- KCET 2014: May 01, 2014 and May 02, 2014
Click here for More Info